A Message from our Founder: Thank You for Your Trust in Anthros
As we go into a new year, I want to thank you for placing your trust in me, and my team. I am so blessed to be able to do what I love, every day. We succeed only because of clients like you that share our values and our commitment to building a culture that promotes the wellbeing of team members. I am grateful that the Anthros family includes so many clients who have been with us for decades, and I am also humbled that 2019 brought so many new clients into that family.
Seeing our clients succeed is our greatest source of pride. Last year I had the honor of watching you build your legacies in your respective industries, serving your employees, customers and clients with excellence and care. While you and your teams worked so passionately in pursuit of success, our team has also worked hard to evolve and serve you better. I wanted to share a few of those successes with you.
This past year we:
- Launched a new website that powerfully reflects the personality and values of our team, and tells the story of Anthros. The website provides quick links to our Employee and Manager Portals, and our frequently updated blog offers a wealth of HR best practices, compliance news, and other resources for clients.
- Made a significant security enhancement to our online Employee Portal with the adoption of multi-factor authentication. At Anthros we are committed to leveraging technology that streamlines HR processes, while offering the highest levels of data protection. Our human resources platform, PrismHR, is SOC 2 compliant, a level of certification awarded only to organizations that have the highest security protocols in place.
- Introduced MemberDeals, a new entertainment and travel discounts program that gives clients and their employees exclusive access to discounts and special offers on popular attractions, shows and hotels across the country. Our company culture is to support the wellbeing of employees not just at work, but in time spent with families and loved ones. To do this, we are constantly expanding our benefits offerings with new perks and programs for clients.
- Managed regulatory compliance so clients could focus on running their businesses. This included staying up to date on wage and hour laws in the 42 states we’re licensed in, filing the new mandatory EEO 2 report, communicating changes in the FLSA overtime rule, meeting the ever-changing ACA reporting requirements, developing and distributing our client guide to the new 2020 W-4, updating handbook policies covering harassment and discrimination, communications and data privacy, and much more.
- Gave back to the community and those in need. I was particularly honored to be asked to join the Board of Directors of Runway to Hope, an organization dedicated to fighting pediatric cancer. After losing my father to cancer, I felt a responsibility to be part of the fight for the brave families who are enduring the battle I experienced firsthand. I’m also proud to say the Anthros team was the top fundraiser of Runway to Hope’s inaugural Sparkle & Shine 5K. My team and I are blessed to be where we are and giving back is a foundation of Anthros.
In the year ahead we will build upon our foundation by offering new services, strengthening our technology, and adding benefits that will help you attract and retain talent. A few things we have on the horizon include:
- An expanded offering of supplemental benefits
- A new benefits portal and module that is integrated with our existing Employee and Client Portals, streamlining the benefits administration process for you and your employees
- New document management features that are also integrated with our Employee and Client portals
Plus, don’t forget the many services that are available to you and your teams at all times as clients of Anthros:
- Employee Assistance Program giving employees and members of their household 24/7 access to trained counselors
- Secure, online Employee Portal where employees can view W-2s, paystubs, and update tax filing status and personal information
- 401(k) plan and plan administration, with or without employer matching
- Employee handbook updates
- E-verify administration
- Workers Compensation claims management
- Unemployment claims management
What powers Anthros day by day is our team, and I have to thank my team for sharing in my vision. What started 24 years ago as an idea and passion to reengineer the delivery of human resources is today a thriving business serving clients’ employees in 42 states. Only by living our values can we deliver value to our clients, and we move forward into the new year with a commitment to be guided by these values as we continue to perfect our processes and evolve to meet your needs.
Thank you for being part of the Anthros family.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year,
Founder and CEO