A MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER: GRATITUDE, VALUES & OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ANTHROS FAMILY
When I founded Anthros, my vision was to build a new human resources model that would connect employers and employees and reinforce the value of relationships. As we start this new year, I remain grateful to see my vision realized and want to thank our clients for placing their trust in me and my team. It is a privilege to be of service to the Anthros family and to do what I love every day.
Last year brought its share of challenges to all of us, but seeing the fierce resolve, innovation and creative ideas our clients brought to these challenges has truly impressed me. We are honored to serve as your partner in human resources.
At Anthros, our approach from day one has been to customize and augment our scope of services based on clients’ current needs. We have always prioritized the wellbeing of clients and their team members. In fact, People First is one of our founding values. With those values and the supporting infrastructure in place, Anthros was well equipped to meet the challenges of COVID-19.
Every year we seek out new ways to enhance services for our clients. I wanted to share a few of our team’s successes from 2020 and what we are focused on in the year ahead.
- During the pandemic, we knew that having access to high-quality primary care and mental health counseling from the safety of your own home was more necessary than ever. That’s why we introduced Doctegrity, a telemedicine benefit program that gives employees unlimited access to primary care and behavioral health visits by phone or secure video chat for a low, monthly cost with no copays and no visit fees.
- Employers’ compliance obligations multiplied last year with new laws and regulations passed in response to the pandemic. The Anthros team helped clients navigate new paid leave provisions created under FFCRA, as well as the process of applying for forgivable loans through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). This year we will continue to provide you with up-to-date information about how new laws and regulations affect clients and their employees.
- To create safe workplaces, employers had to develop new policies in little time and adapt those policies as public health guidelines changed. We helped clients craft pandemic policies, created forms for new paid leave programs, and provided checklists and best practices. In early 2021 we will provide more information and best practices about workplace vaccine policies, and a wealth of COVID-19 resources are available to clients and employers on our blog.
- I’ve heard from business owners who don’t outsource their HR that the administrative paperwork burden stemming from the pandemic has been overwhelming. I’m pleased to say that our clients, with the support and expertise of the Anthros team, didn’t feel this way. Our team remains on standby to support clients in HR administrative paperwork as they make staff changes in the year ahead.
- I’m also happy to report that our Human Resources Technology Platform successfully completed a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 examination. This means our platform follows best practices for information security and has proven its ability to keep sensitive data secure. We can safely deliver services through our HR Cloud software, and clients don’t have to worry about security concerns or risks to employees.
In 2021, we will remain focused on compliance, wellbeing, and supporting you and your employees. Plus, there are many services, benefits, and resources clients and their team members enjoy as members of the Anthros family:
- Employee Assistance Program giving employees and members of their household 24/7 access to trained, licensed counselors.
- Secure, online Employee Portal where employees can view W-2s, paystubs, and update tax filing status and personal information, and employers can share and request acknowledgement of company documents, handbooks and policies.
- Comprehensive employee-paid Supplemental Insurance Products including dental, vision, disability, accident, life, critical illness, and LifeLock.
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans and plan administration with optional employer contribution to give employees a tool to plan for their future.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage with A-rated carriers plus claims reporting and management.
- MemberDeals discounts platform giving employees access to special offers on travel, entertainment and retail, including theme parks, hotels, car rentals.
I encourage you to follow Anthros on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn if you are not doing so already. On these platforms, our team shares their tremendous expertise, and you can get a behind-the-scenes look at what drives our passion and commitment to clients.
I am confident that in the year ahead we will uncover new blessings and reasons to give thanks.
Happy New Year to you and your families, and thank you so much for being part of our Anthros family.
With gratitude and friendship,